Translate

Friday, April 3, 2015

MeasuPro BPM-80A Digital Blood Pressure Monitor Review

Happy Good Friday dear readers. Hope you are enjoying your weekend to the fullest.Today I will be sharing my feedback on a digital blood pressure monitor from MeasuPro.

I personally feel that we should keep blood pressure monitor at home, it gives you an ease to check readings whenever you want. You don't have to book appointments or run to pharmacy for getting blood pressure readings. 

MeasuPro BPM-80A is a portable blood pressure monitor launched by MeasuPro. I got a chance to review this monitor and share my honest feedback. This monitor came in a box, along with cuffs, 4 AAA cells and a user manual.


It is quite easy to setup this device, I just put 4 AAA batteries and it started working. I would suggest going through user manual as well. Manual clearly explains how to set time and other settings using 'MEM' and 'SET' buttons and how to clear memory data, important points to note for taking accurate readings and most importantly having a 3 minutes gap between readings. I never knew that for proper blood circulation we have to rest for atleast 3 minutes before taking next reading.

After putting cells , I just plugged cuff with monitor. A DC plug is given but device doesn't come with any adapter. If you need than you have to buy that as an additional accessory.



There are 3 buttons on monitor - Mem, Set 1 and 2.  If you press Set 1 or 2 , then device starts inflating cuff and you can take readings. 1 and 2 allows 2 users to save their readings separately. Mem button shows readings and device can store upto 60 readings. I tested this device by taking multiple readings on a same day and different days. I also compared its readings with another monitor readings. I found its readings as mostly accurate.

This shows Systolic and Diastolic blood pressure readings along with pulse readings. This picture shows my readings.

I found this monitor very easy to use and simple to operate. I really liked its manual. I found some minor deviations in readings when taken multiple times but mostly found this device as accurate. Only change I would like to see is addition of some bag or kit to easily carry its parts say cuff, monitor and other accessories. Also, this monitor shows heart symbol while taking readings. I found that bit complicated to understand ( sometimes heart fluctuates very frequently). I kind of ignored that heart symbol and concentrated on readings.

In a nutshell, I found this blood pressure monitor good and useful. MeasuPro BPM-80A Digital Blood Pressure Monitor is available on Amazon and its current cost is $54.99 .

Disclaimer- I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your valuable comments.Your comments would appear on screen after some time. Do not worry.I read all comments and then publish, so it takes some time.